Sunday, November 11, 2012

Diet Results

Well. Overall a major success.  By day 4 (after the diet) hubby had dropped 7.2 lbs and I dropped 8.4 lbs!

I was very pleasantly surprised.  I had assumed I would lose about 4 lbs, so to double that made me quite happy.

After Day 1 I had felt great. I stuck to the diet exactly.  By the afternoon of Day 2, I was feeling extremely weak and lightheaded. I also had a very fussy baby, and was concerned about him getting enough food.  I added up the calories and realized this diet has you eat only about 1,000 calories a day.  Which is fine for a "normal" person wanting to lose weight, but I decided I better up my calories by a bit since my K-bear was depending on me for his nourishment as well.  I stuck to the basic meal plan, but added a 4th meal in on Day 2 & 3 and ate a little more during dinner.  I'm VERY proud of the hubby who stuck strictly to the diet for all 3 days.

So even with added calories I was very excited to see that baby weight coming off!  Here's to another week of success.

I'm adding in a little more aerobic activity; hubby and I are still doing NO sugar; and eating healthy and reasonable portion sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment