Friday, January 13, 2012

Let the Training Begin!

Today I officially started training for the April Triathlon :)  I went on a great bike ride!  The weather is beautiful today, even though it's a little bit on the cold side.  I had forgotten about windchill factor and had to turn around and come back home to get a scarf and gloves, after that it was a wonderful ride!

I went 6miles in 30min.  The route I pick is a bit hard, it starts down hill.  I did the first 3 miles in just over 10min and the way back took almost double the time because it was back uphill.  But I feel great and it was exciting to be out and about.  We still have had next to no snow this year which is so wierd for us, but I'm enjoying being able to train!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to go swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment